Let's taco 'bout the punny humor in this So Much Pun! Positive Phrases and Reminders Mini Bulletin Board. Students and teachers will love the encouraging messages and helpful reminders that make this set so much fun. Sprinkle the pieces around the classroom for small bits of motivation or post all together on a bulletin board.
This set includes 18 punny characters with positive messages and helpful tips and reminders (horizontal pieces approx. 9" x 5.5" and vertical pieces approx. 5.5" x 8"):
- If you're cornfused… Ask! (corn cob)
- Have you herd? (3 cows)
- Never be a cheetah! (cheetah reading a book)
- Waffle good work! (waffle with syrup)
- Bee on task! (bee diving at target)
- Peas be on your best behavior! (3 peas in a pod)
- Be a berry good friend! (strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry)
- How are you peeling? (banana)
- Gopher it! (gopher climbing mountain)
- Fry your best! (french fries doing work)
- It's a big dill! Test tomorrow! (pickle)
- Shellebrate your uniqueness! (turtle)
- Donut forget (customizable with blank lines)
- Ketchup time (customizable with blank lines)
- Watt's happening (light bulb)
- Let's taco 'bout (2 tacos)
- Today lettuce learn about (lettuce reading a book)
- Time for s'more (smore with a clock)
So Much Pun! is a décor collection that highlights the humorous use of words and phrases that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning. The SMP collection uses wordplay to bring a fun and lighthearted vibe to the classroom that students and teachers will love.
Mini bulletin board set also includes an instructional guide with display ideas and classroom lesson activities.
Coordinates with So Much Pun! products.