**THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT!**
10 Matching Games That Reinforce Basic Science Skills.
Each Science Games Galore! book features 10 ready-to-use games and 10 reproducible activity pages designed to reinforce essential science skills. The titles focus on a variety of standards-based science concepts and include the following:
- Interactive, hands-on, full-color card stock cards and answer keys
- Games and reproducibles designed for varying ability levels that allow students to play independently while the teacher works with small groups
- Reproducibles that are perfect for review practice, extension activities, assessment tools, or homework assignments
- Suggestions for preparing the game materials
- Explicit instructions for implementing the games and tips for trouble-free game play
- Additional ways to use the game pieces
- A blank game template reproducible students and teachers can use to create their own games
Begin using Science Games Galore! Earth, Life, and Physical Science today. The standards-based games and activities in this resource can be used to supplement, enhance, or enrich any science program.
Curious about Games Galore? Check out this fun How-to-Use Video!
- Students can play the games almost anywhere—on the floor, on a desk, or in a pocket chart!
- Every game plays by an identical set of rules and directions, so once students learn how to play one game, they have learned how to play all 10 games.
- Each game has a different colored/designed border to differentiate among the games and facilitate clean-up and organization.
- Playing games is a fun way to reinforce skills!