Three complementary décor products are available for each middle and upper grade topic. Each product comes in a different format and provides a different content focus. Together, all three products offer a complete package of instructional resources:
Poster Set- features core content relevant to one topic
Whiteboard Topper - highlights one specific element of the content and focuses on academic vocabulary
Giant Banner - content encourages students to engage with the topic by making personal, real-world connections and supports critical thinking.
This Maps Essentials Pack covers these topics:
- Physical Map
- Political Map
- Topographic Map
- Climate Map
- Road Map
- Famous landmarks of the world including the Great Sphinx of Giza (Egypt), Western Wall (Jerusalem), Stonehenge (England), Parthenon (Greece), Macchu Picchu (Peru), Mount Rushmore (US), and more
- Different features of maps-related academic vocabulary—atlas, cardinal directions, coordinates, equator, latitude, legend/key, cartography, compass rose, grid, inset, longitude, and scale
The resources in this set feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these resources as a reference for students during geography lessons. Use on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, in the library, or anywhere students study.
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms.
- CTP 10147 Maps 5 Poster Set
- CTP 10148 Maps Whiteboard Topper
- CTP 10149 Maps Giant Banner
- Each poster measures 17½" x 24" (5 posters included)
- Whiteboard Topper measures 12' long x 8¾" high when fully assembled
- Giant Banner measures 22" wide x 68" high (nearly 6') when fully assembled
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.