**THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT!** 10 Matching Games That Reinforce Basic Skills
Each Language Games Galore! book features 10 ready-to-use games and 10 reproducible activity pages designed to reinforce essential language skills. The titles focus on a variety of standards-based language arts concepts and include the following:
- Interactive, hands-on, full-color card stock cards and answer keys
- Games and reproducibles designed for varying ability levels that allow students to play independently while the teacher works with small groups
- Reproducibles that are perfect for review practice, extension activities, assessment tools, or homework assignments
- Suggestions for preparing the game materials
- Explicit instructions for implementing the games and tips for trouble-free game play
- Additional ways to use the game pieces
- A blank game template reproducible students and teachers can use to create their own games
Begin using Language Games Galore! Sight Words and Vocabulary eBook today. The standards-based games and activities in this resource can be used to supplement, enhance, or enrich any language arts program.
Please note: The second half of this book is made up of game cards that, in the hard-copy version, are printed in full color on perforated card stock and can be punched out. In the eBook version of this title, game cards are not on perforated card stock.
Curious about this product? Check out this fun How-to-Use Video!
Check out the sample pages for game tips and additional ways to use the cards! Did You Know?
- Students can play the games almost anywhere—on the floor, on a desk, or in a pocket chart!
- Every game plays by an identical set of rules and directions, so once students learn how to play one game, they have learned how to play all 10 games.
- Each game has a different colored/designed border to differentiate among the games and facilitate clean-up and organization.
- Playing games is a fun way to reinforce skills!