Three complementary décor products are available for each middle and upper grade topic. Each product comes in a different format and provides a different content focus. Together, all three products offer a complete package of instructional resources:
Poster Set - features core content relevant to one topic
Whiteboard Topper - highlights one specific element of the content and focuses on academic vocabulary
Giant Banner - content encourages students to engage with the topic by making personal, real-world connections and supports critical thinking.
This Ecosystems Essentials Pack covers these science topics:
- Forest—what is a forest? facts about forests
- Grassland—what is a grassland? facts about grasslands
- Desert—what is a desert? facts about deserts
- Tundra—what is a tundra? facts about tundra
- Marine/Freshwater—what is marine/freshwater? facts about marine/freshwater
- Ways people can help protect our ecosystems—conserving water; volunteering; keeping chemicals out of waterways; using fewer plastic products; planting trees; cutting back on pollution; learning about endangered species; and reducing, reusing, and recycling
- The food chain and related academic vocabulary—producers, primary consumers, secondary consumers, tertiary consumers, decomposers, and types of consumers.
The resources in this set feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these resources as a reference for students during science lessons or in a science center. Use on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, in the library, or anywhere students study.
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms. Also great for STEM and STEAM programs, makerspaces, and tutoring centers.
- CTP 10141 Ecosystems 5-Poster Set
- CTP 10142 Ecosystems Whiteboard Topper
- CTP 10143 Ecosystems Giant Banner
- Each poster measures 17½" x 24" (5 posters included)
- Whiteboard Topper measures 8' long x 8¾" high when fully assembled
- Giant Banner measures 22" wide x 68" high (nearly 6') when fully assembled
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.