Hello! from Rozanne!
Here's a fun song to sing to the tune of Row, Row, Row, Your Boat:
Read, read, read some books -
Worldwide, you decide.
Books will take you there!
This year has been so different, I love visiting with my fans but because of the pandemic I had to cancel many of my appearances. I was just reminiscing about the faraway places I've visited, meeting with teachers, parents, and kids, and reflecting on why our 178-book Learn to Read series is so popular with children learning to read all over the globe.
Here are some of the reasons the Learn to Read series is so popular.
The following special features of the books maximize support for beginning readers, as well as children learning English:
- Predictable, easy-to-read story lines with repeating text
- Rhyming text, chants, and songs included in many stories
- Natural language patterns that mirror common speech patterns
- Illustrations that match the text to support word identification, boost comprehension, and expand vocabulary
- Easy and fun activities included on the inside front and back covers that extend reading and language learning
- Science, math, and social studies themes in many books that add an extra layer of learning
- Loveable and engaging characters
- Fun and humorous storylines, and often surprise endings, that encourage kids to want to read and reread the books
Here is a peak at a few of my favorite trips:
Visiting with a classroom in Instanbul
Arriving at Shanghai International Studies University
In Gyeonggi-do, Korea (above), teachers performed a Readers Theatre for my Learn to Read book The Dog. I placed each script along with cute props in a plastic sleeve, which made it easy to organize.
Enjoy a FREE DOWNLOAD of our Barney Bear, World Traveler eBook & Worksheets when you use code "LTRF" on the website!
Also, check out our 2020 eCatalogs on the website here!