If you are homeschooling for the first time, you may be wondering how you will create an engaging homeschool environment for your child. Where should you set up your classroom and what products are best to support at-home learning for your child? We have checked in with homeschool gurus to put together this quick guide to setting up a classroom space at home featuring their favorite products from CTP.
1. Create a dedicated learning space. When it comes time to choose your home classroom location, be sure to pick a quiet room that has enough space for a table or desks and a reading corner.
2. Set up a learning center. Decorate a bulletin board to feature behavior management tools and teaching aids.
3. Keep learning materials organized! Organization is very important for homeschooling environments. Bookshelves or cubbies with clearly marked bins are perfect to store books, activities and more.
Help children stay motivated and on task as they learn life skills and strategies for success with our At-Home Classroom Bulletin Board set! Perfect for your at-home learning environment, the 68 pieces in this set can be used to create engaging, interactive displays that inspire children to stay focused on learning goals and give their best effort every day.
This Stick With It! Chart is a great addition to any homeschool classroom! Use fun colored post it notes to post your child's achievements throughout the day.
Setting goals and tracking progress is easy with the incentive chart and marble jar in this set.
Organize bins for each subject with the Loop-De-Loop 3" Designer Cut-Outs. So simple and so versatile, these cut-outs can be used for ANYTHING, including accenting a variety of bulletin boards, labeling around the homeschool classroom, or as a part of student projects.
It's easy to express how they feel throughout the day the feelings chart.
Keep desk equipped with plenty of tools to help with student's learning at home.
- I Can Do It! Workbooks - Every child can "do it" with CTPs new workbook series. The activities in the I Can Do It! series provide repeated practice to aid mastery with essential skills and academic concepts. Use these books to introduce, reinforce, or extend learning. Perfect for home, school, or on the go, the I Can Do It! workbooks provide smart skill practice that makes learning fun and leads to academic success.
- Early Math Made Simple Fantastic Tips - Created by teachers for parents and teachers, this helpful Early Math Made Simple Fantastic Fan includes a wealth of information, strategies, tips, and tricks in a handy "fan" format!
And everyone loves a FREEBIE!
Enjoy a FREE DOWNLOAD of our Loop-de-Loop Labels, perfect for labeling and organizing your at home classroom!
Also, be sure to check out our 2021 eCatalog on the website here!