It's almost that time again, Back-to-School! As teachers gear up for this time either inside or outside of the classroom, there is a lot of work that has to be done. We want to help with some of that stress and keep teachers on the right track for Back-to-School success!
Here is a checklist that can hopefully be helpful for teachers to prepare for this time back!
1. Set up the classroom environment
The key to building a successful classroom is to create a positive learning environment that fits all your students needs. Set up your classroom in a way that is organized and stocked with all the items your kiddos might need!
- Determine your desk and seating arrangement
- Arrange the classroom furniture
- Organize the classroom library and seating area
- Create interactive bulletin boards and learning centers
- Laminate and hang classroom posters and displays
- Decorate your door
2. Prepare your classroom rules and routines
- Create a list of class rules and schedules (like our posters)
- Create a system for students to follow to hand in homework, grab missed work if they are absent, get new assignments if they finish their work early, etc.
- Determine classroom jobs and responsibilities
3. Final Day-Before-School Prep
- Review your rules, routines, student names, school policies, etc.
- Make sure you have lessons planned out for the day/week
- Set your alarm and get a good night's sleep! Everything will be great!
Enjoy a FREE DOWNLOAD of our bin signs to organize your classroom!
Also, be sure to check out our 2021 eCatalog on the website here!
And don't forget to join our mailing list for weekly deals, teacher tips and much more!