Kids Can Make a Difference
This chart provides students with practical ways to take action and help the environment! The 17" x 22" chart features a fun fact and a thought-provoking image designed to draw students in and spark their curiosity about how they can make a difference.
Did you know?
- This chart is part of a series and is designed to encourage kids to get involved and make a difference.
- Each chart in the series features either a beautiful, positive image or a negative image to draw students in to take a closer look and think about how their choices affect the environment.
- All of the suggestions on the charts are things kids can easily do.
- Each chart provides several reproducibles and ideas for additional learning and classroom activities.
- Charts can be displayed singularly to focus on one particular issue or as a group to expose students to various ways they can make a difference.