Use this 30-piece Plants Mini Bulletin Board with Gr. K-2 students to help them:
- Learn what plants need to survive
- Identify the parts of a plant and their functions
- Learn about edible plants
- Describe the life cycle of a plant
- Comprehend plant habitats and adaptations
- Identify parts of a seed
- Describe how seeds travel
Color photographs cover the following topics:
Parts of a seed: baby plant, stored food, seed code
How seeds travel: pop, fly, carry and bury, stick
Plant parts: roots, stem, leaves, flowers
Plant life cycle: germinating, sprouting, growing, flowering
Plant adaptations: grassland (grass), rain forest (bromeliad), desert (saguaro cactus), wetlands (mangrove tree)
- Edible plant parts
Mini bulletin board set also includes an instructional guide with display ideas, classroom activities, and related learning standards.
About science content-based mini bulletin boards
- Optimize learning by having students experience science concepts in a variety of ways. The interactive, manipulative design of this set provides numerous ways to present information!
- Use this science mini bulletin board to complement or enhance your science curriculum.
- Introduce science concepts and vocabulary, develop skills in learning centers, instruct small groups, and more!
- This resource provides the pictorial support needed to help nonreaders, struggling readers, and English Language Learners understand and comprehend each science concept.
- Set contains photographs and informative text.