Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Dots on Chocolate Hearts 1" Mini Designer Cut-Outs
Regular Price: $2.99
On Sale For: $0.50
These cut-outs are small in size but have many uses!
- At just 1" these cute little cut-outs are perfect for reward tokens, 100th Day of School collections, and student-made mini-books (for concepts such as counting, ordinal numbers, and number sentences).
- Make necklaces, decorate headbands and greeting cards, and enhance projects.
- Use as inexpensive math manipulatives for patterning, graphing, sorting, classifying, and representing nonstandard units of measurement.
- Students can glue the cut-outs on paper to model word problems for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions as parts of a group.
- Use as game markers for file folder games, bingo, tic-tac-toe, and board games.
- Glue cut-outs to craft sticks for beginning readers to use as reading sticks to reinforce one-to-one correspondence. (See CTP 2272 Sight Word Books: Level 1).
All designs in package are shown. 150 pieces per package. 50 each of 3 designs. Approximately 1" x 1". Acid-free.
Coordinates with Dots on Chocolate® products.