**THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT!**
Learning the alphabet, letter names, and sounds, is an important pre-reading skill. One popular method of mastering alphabetical order is practice with dot-to-dot activities. First-timers can begin learning the order of the letters even without knowing all the letter names. Singing popular alphabet songs while completing the pages can support your child’s pairing of auditory and visual knowledge. Children may enjoy first guessing what the picture will be and then coloring it when they have finished connecting the dots.
Upon your child’s completion of each activity, use the provided incentive chart with stickers to track progress and celebrate your child’s success.
Whether students need extra practice with grade-level skills or a head start on next year, Stick Kids® Workbooks offer engaging activities, games, and puzzles that help make learning lots of fun. Each book features full-color activities, a list of the skills, and an explanation of why those skills are important for development. Also included are helpful tips, an answer key, a handy tracking sheet, and appearances by the lovable Stick Kids!
These skill practice workbooks are perfect for use at school, or as entertaining activities on the go. Great for school breaks, vacations, and year-long practice.
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor development
- Alphabetical order
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Letter names
HOW YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT LEARNING
- Have your child trace the order by finger first.
- Provide a selection of writing tools, such as colored chalk, markers, and crayons, to keep the activities engaging.
- Work with your child in a quiet, calm setting.
- Acknowledge your child’s progress, and respond to his or her comfort level.
- Complete some activities together, and keep a positive attitude. Provide words of encouragement to support your child’s journey in becoming a lifelong learner.
Please note: In the eBook version of this title, stickers are not included.