**THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT!**
Every day your child is acquiring skills needed for entry into the world beyond family and home. Although your child’s first day of Kindergarten may be a year or two away, you can begin now to prepare him or her for a successful school experience. This book provides engaging, simple activities to promote basic alphabet skills, letter/sound knowledge, visual discrimination, problem solving, and small muscle development. These skills are the foundation of reading and writing. In addition, academic vocabulary (vocabulary commonly used in the classroom) will be introduced to your child. Although repetition is crucial to early learning, remember to have fun!
Upon your child’s completion of each activity, use the provided incentive chart with stickers to track progress and celebrate your child’s success.
Whether students need extra practice with grade-level skills or a head start on next year, Stick Kids® Workbooks offer engaging activities, games, and puzzles that help make learning lots of fun. Each book features full-color activities, a list of the skills, and an explanation of why those skills are important for development. Also included are helpful tips, an answer key, a handy tracking sheet, and appearances by the lovable Stick Kids!
These skill practice workbooks are perfect for use at school, or as entertaining activities on the go. Great for school breaks, vacations, and year-long practice.
- Uppercase letter recognition
- Lowercase letter recognition
- Letter/sound relationships
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor development
HOW YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT LEARNING
- Work with your child in a quiet, calm setting.
- Complete some activities together.
- Provide a selection of writing tools, such as colored chalk or pencils, markers, and crayons, to keep the activities engaging.
- Move on if a particular activity is too challenging and revisit it at a later time.
- Help your child feel successful by giving plenty of encouragement.
Please note: In the eBook version of this title, stickers are not included.