Easy Daysies Magnetic Schedules
Get kids organized, independent, and into routine with easy-to-use magnetic schedules!
Award-winning magnetic schedules created by a mom and teacher to teach kids about routines and help them become more cooperative, responsible, and independent! Recommended by a child psychologist and occupational therapist for children with special needs.
Check out this quick How-To Video to see how Easy Daysies schedules were created and how easily kids can use them.
TOP 5 Features for Teachers
- Save valuable time—makes poting the schedule quick and easy.
- Shows students the "shape of the day" and provides smoother transitions.
- Lessens student anxiety and improves student cooperation.
- Fosters independence and confidence in students.
- Ideal for children with special needs who thrive off visual routines.
"Easy Daysies Teacher/Classroom Routine organizers are quick, clean and effective, and I would recommend them for any busy classroom. The magnetic subject and event headings are valuable time savers, and they provide my primary-aged students with visual cues. These picture-word strips help children successfully plan and organize their lessons.”
~Craig M., 2nd Grade, Canada
"I love that the magnetic cards are sturdy and I won't have to spend all that extra time making new ones!"
1st Grade teacher, Canada
See what others have to say about Easy Daysies!